If you enjoy meeting, coordinating action and empowering people, join us a program coordinator! Your primary function is to find mentors from various domain expertise and to get VIPs to attend our invite-only networking events.
Ensure smooth running of our weekly mentorship sessions in terms of logistics and manpower/mentors/VIPs
- Understand our programmes thoroughly and identify/search for key mentors with domain expertise.
- Recruit mentors.
- Coordinate weekly mentor-student meetups.
- Knowledgable about the local/international tech industry
- Have previous sales experience a bonus
- Comfortable with flexible working hours but within 40-45 hours/week (evenings, weekends - occasionally)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with using technology - software, CRM tools, web apps, productivity tools
- Able to work solo or together within a team
- Passionate about the digital age and technology
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Base salary: RM4,000 - RM6,000 (+ commission)