CLAIM HRDF AND UPSKILL YOUR TEAM WITH A PART-TIME CODING COURSE
HRDF-Claimable | Part-Time | 10 Weeks
Invest in your best team players with Code
• Saturday on-site session
• Complimentary weekday online mentoring sessions
Reap your contributions back into your business
Stay ahead of competitors
Improves retention & loyalty
Stimulates business growth & quality initiatives
Meet Our Graduates
Our graduates join us from all walks of life, find out what they have to say about us!
Designer to Full-stack Coder
Front-end Web Developer
What they can create in 10 Weeks
What They Will Learn
Our curriculum is designed in such a way that each topic builds onto one another.
- Learn how to use HTML to block and build the scaffold of your website. You’ll start to write a simple website for yourself without any styling. By the end of this module you’ll have a good understanding of HTML to start writing CSS.
- In this lesson, you will learn how to use CSS to improve how your HTML markup looks. You will build upon what your newly built HTML page and turn it into something more presentable.
- Designing websites can be fun, but without a process, you’ll be wasting a lot of time unnecessarily iterating and revising designs. In this week, we’ll be teaching you how to use the web design workflow and Boostrap 4 – this are must have skills for front-end web developers.
- In the previous weeks, we cover mainly design, layouts and core programming concepts. This week will be quite different as you’ll learn how to solve problems and write useful functions using computational thinking.
Part-Time, 10 Weeks, Online + Offline Learning (In-Person Mentorship).
*you may convert to full-time format if you change your mind
MYR 3,499 or MYR 291.58/mth*
or become an Employer Partner and get 15% off any course.
*Applicable to Malaysian Maybank Credit Card holders.
** We accept payments via Cryptocurrency.
- Classes in English
- 10 weeks part time in-person + online
- In-person/ onsite mentorship Saturday
(10:00am – 4:00pm)
- Ask questions anytime online
- 1-hour online mentorship every weekday if you need help! (8pm – 9pm)
- Lessons and challenges accessible anytime online
- Code review by mentors on your projects
Convert to full-time format at no extra charge within the first 2 weeks of your registration date or class start date (whichever later).
After 2 weeks, convert to full-time format at 50% discount, even after you’ve graduated from the part-time course!
(Read more in FAQ)
- No programming background necessary*
- 15-hour prep work and reading materials will be supplied upon enrolment.
- You should have your own laptop
A Certificate of Completion and a report card of your portfolio are provided. Students must achieve 98% attendance to be eligible for the certificate. These certificates can be used for job applications.
73A, Jalan SS20/11, Damansara Kim,
47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
*RESULTS DISCLAIMER: No programming background necessary. However, results may vary between individuals depending on how much hard work you put in. It is an intensive bootcamp experience and students are expected to give their 110% to complete the challenges if they wish to achieve their goals to become a competent coder.
How to get started
Step 1: Click 'Request info' below
Fill in the form below with your details and we will get in touch with you
We will send over the relevant documents needed for the HRDF-claim
The syllabus will be sent to your employee upon claim approval and you're on your way to being a step ahead of the game!
Ready to equip your business with an in-demand team?
Get ahead of the competition with code today. Enjoy up to a 15% discount on all courses when you also sign up to be a NEXT Academy Employer Partner. Click here to find out more.