MALAYSIA'S NO.1 DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
Remote Immersive | 12 Weeks | Online
Gain Real-World Experience And Learn The Fundamentals You Need To Grow Your Business Or Launch Your Digital Marketing Career.
Remote Immersive, 12 Weeks, Bonus: Monthly Meet Ups
Website, paid advertising, SEO, social media and much more
Beginner friendly. Should at least have Facebook & Instagram account.
Ready To Learn?
The internet has changed the way businesses are conducted. You can now reach out to customers from all over the world easily if you know how to leverage on the internet’s full potential.
In 12 Weeks, master in-demand skills and obtain a 360-degree understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem. Receive real-world experience in digital marketing that will ready you for a career in digital marketing or accelerate your company’s growth.
eCommerce marketer, online marketer, digital marketer, roles that require any specialisation within digital marketing.
Outcomes For You
What you’ll get from this Quantum Degree ®
Master The Tools
At the end of the course, you’ll gain a complete understanding of the tools used in the industry today, such as Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, etc.
Gain Real World Experience
You won’t just be completing assignments. Instead, you’ll be performing real-world tasks such as building websites, driving traffic, crafting digital ads, and optimizing your campaigns.
Become a Digital Marketer
Besides the tools, you’ll learn how to think like a digital marketer. You’ll be able to craft personalized messages suited for your target audience, and design campaigns that speaks to them.
What You'll Learn
Learn essential digital marketing strategies. You will get a 360-degree understanding over a broad range of topics.
- Learn to create great marketing campaigns. Find out how to segment your customers and identify channels to communicate with them.
- Gain a marketers’s perspective and design campaigns based on the key objectives set.
- How will your website stand out from a million others? Learn what makes a good website, and understand the difference between landing- and sales-pages.
- Identify key objectives of a web page, and explore various platforms to create great converting websites.
- Consumers and businesses are increasingly spoiled for choice. Learn to convince skeptical customers to choose you.
- Find out how to increase customer loyalty on social media to create trust and relationship.
- Is your advertising campaign giving you good return on ad spend?
- Learn how to utilize tracking software such as Google Analytics.
- Understand the importance of tracking and measuring, as well as interpreting data to optimize your campaigns.
- A huge part of marketing is centered around content. Learn how to craft effective content marketing campaigns, and use it to compliment your other digital marketing channels.
- You will see how good content strategy helps generate a higher ROI.
- The idea of free traffic is indeed attractive. However, it takes effort and time to rank highly for targeted keywords.
- Learn how to perform SEO both on-site and off-site.
- Ensure that man-hours invested for SEO purposes turn into a good long-term investment.
- Marketing is more than just driving traffic to your website and hoping for the best. Learn how to influence your customers through email marketing.
- Learn how to integrate an email provider software within your customers’ journey.
- Avoid the common pitfalls of social media advertising and create great campaigns that will generate a healthy ROI.
- Learn what re-targeting is, how it can increase your conversion, and how to do it well on Facebook.
- Are you missing out on potential customers when they search for your product? Address that with proper Search Engine Marketing!
- Google Adwords, while important, can be unnecessarily costly. Learn to launch effective search advertising campaigns based on Google’s best practices.
- Learn Google Display Network. Don’t lose valuable traffic from potential customers.
- Learn to reach your customers effectively through display advertising.
- Maximize the potential reach of your business using one of the largest advertising platforms available.
- Go beyond the tools and adopt the growth hacker mindset.
- Learn what it takes to grow your company with ideas that are out of the box.
- Review case studies of innovative companies that have growth hacked their way to success.
Ready To Learn Digital Marketing?
*Applicable to Malaysian Maybank Credit Card holders.
** We accept payments via Cryptocurrency.
Check with your HR department today to check if they can send you for this training & be reimbursed by HRDF!
For companies who wish to make HRDF claims, please submit your application to HRDF at least 3 weeks prior to the course start date to ensure successful approval by HRDF
- No digital marketing background required
- At least have a Facebook and Instagram account (for platform familiarity purposes)
- Part-time Remote | 12 Weeks / 120 Hours
A Certificate of Completion will be provided upon 100% completion of the course
73A, Jalan SS20/11, Damansara Kim,
47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Part-time Remote | 12 Weeks / 120 Hours
- Community Discussion on Discord
- Online Q&A
- 1-year access to the learning portal from the course starting date
- Bonus: Monthly learning meet up
- Can upgrade to the onsite Digital Marketing Product Launch Bootcamp just by paying the difference
Looking for a future intake? Join our Waiting List!
If you have joined this course and would like to join the onsite classes later, feel free to contact us and we can help you upgrade the course and you only need to pay the difference later.
Meet Our Graduates
Our graduates join us from all walks of life, find out what they have to say about us!
Digital Marketer and Hotelier
Co-founder of Hauntu & Breakout
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Our program was designed for beginners in mind. However, we do recommend that you should have at least a Facebook and/ or Instagram account for platform familiarity purposes.
Here’s what you can expect:
- As 5-weeks is a short amount of time, you will have access to the Digital Marketing Quantum Degree to start your learning. Every Thursday will be discussion to ensure solidify your learnings and on Saturdays, we will move on to implementing these concepts with a real life exercise.
- The class will be separated into teams for collaboration and there will be real products where everyone will use as a base for this activity.
- It will be a very hands-on process where everyone will need to wear the hat of an online entrepreneur/ digital marketer to launch the product.
- By the end of everyday, every team will share their progress, ideas and campaigns they’ve ran.
- It’ll be a guided approach where the mentors and facilitators will monitor the team’s progress.
A laptop with Google Chrome.
A working credit/debit card (To activate your Facebook and Google Ads account).
A business idea that you would want to work on. Due to the nature of this Quantum Degree, we recommend that the learning is accompanied with a business idea.If you don’t have a business idea yet, don’t worry! You can use an existing business that your friends/ family are running as training grounds for digital marketing (with their permission, of course).
In this course, we have set budget aside for advertising campaigns.
To get real world experience in digital marketing, we encourage students to launch their own campaigns on various platforms like Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Facebook and Instagram Ads.
When you run live campaigns, besides getting a better feel of how these platforms work, you’ll also gain experience on analysing and optimising your campaigns.
You get talk to the mentors face-to-face in class. Even after the course, you can post questions to the mentors in our online portal and they will reply you.