This blog has been updated for the context of 2019
In the recent years, there has been a surge in demand for digital marketers. Not surprisingly, this had led to the birth of the digital marketing course, in order to fulfil this demand. If you’ve been searching for a digital marketing course to upskill yourself, here are some things to consider.
Digital is the future.
I’m sure you’ve heard it before. It certainly is the future. In fact, it’s happening right now.In fact, PayScale.com estimates that an average digital marketing manager’s annual salary averages around RM 95,000! No surprises why more and more people are rushing to equip themselves with this new skill set.
The job market has been very exciting for this new profession, which surprisingly isn’t fully offered (or recognized) by Universities as a course. A quick search on the major online job portals in Malaysia shows a whole list of companies looking to hire Digital Marketers.
As companies move towards the digital era, new skill sets are expected of Marketers and Growth teams to cope with the tightening competition in the local digital space.
The good news is, this opens up new opportunities for young, talented individuals with the creative juices to offer, regardless of background.
So, if you’ve been thinking of joining a digital marketing course, whether part time or full time, here are a few good reasons to do so.
So Why Join A Digital Marketing Course In Malaysia?
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends – Whether you’re a marketing manager, business development executive, or someone in the leadership position, it’s important for you to stay up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing or you’ll get left behind in the trenches.
- Start your own online business – With the skills acquired when you join a digital marketing course, you’ll be able to build your own business by leveraging on cutting-edge digital marketing strategies such as paid advertising, SEO and Google Analytics.
- Earn side income – Just want to do something on the side? Many startups are hiring part-time digital marketing specialists for roles such as digital advertising, content marketing and social media management. Now, you can work from the comfort of your home or on the beach and still make some side income flexibly.
- Digital marketing courses in Malaysia are affordable. Rather than spending thousands of US dollars attending institutionalized marketing courses in Universities, you can get practical, hands-on learning experience with digital marketing by joining a short Bootcamp or course.
- Bring innovation to your company. We’re seeing more and more companies, big and small embrace the latest digital marketing innovations after attending short digital marketing courses in Malaysia. The ideas brought back from such Bootcamps may spur new innovations and ideas and grow your company to new heights.
Ready To Join A Digital Marketing Course In Malaysia?
When you’re ready to take the first step, there are plenty of options to join a digital marketing course in Malaysia – online or offline.
NEXT Academy offers a 12-week, part-time Digital Marketing Course in Malaysia, known as the Digital Marketing Quantum Degree. In 12 weeks, master in-demand skills and obtain a 360-degree understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem. Receive real-world experience in digital marketing that will ready you for a career in digital marketing or accelerate your company’s growth.
Not just that, we also have a Digital Marketing Product Launch Bootcamp which is an onsite 5-week program where you get to learn from industry experts in Digital Marketing. In 5 weeks, master in-demand skills and obtain a 360-degree understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem. Receive real-world experience in digital marketing that will get you ready for a career in digital marketing or accelerate your company’s growth.
Read more about what our graduates say about our course: Graduate Interview